SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law invites applications for the NMIMS Law Aptitude Test (LAT) 2023. NMIMS-LAT is a national aptitude test that is conducted for admissions at the Kirit P. Mehta School of Law (KPMSOL), Mumbai and Schools of Law (SOL) at Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Bengaluru, Dhule and Chandigarh. NMIMS School of Law is a university for legal education in India and offers B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programs.
Eligibility criteria and Selection Process
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
- Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-LAT exam.
- The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exam or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidates will not be considered for the merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by the candidate i.e. 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect, the candidate’s admission will be cancelled, and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules of NMIMS.
NMIMS School of Law (SOL) is approved by the Bar Council of India. The School of Law (SOL) engages in case study models and class-debate methods as its chief teaching pedagogy. School of Law has uniquely incorporated a compulsory credit-based Internship program and Outcome-based learning with practical subjects like Legal Writing, & Moot Courts and contemporary curriculum with modern courses like Data Science & AI.