“AI for India”, a six-month long campaign by the Data Tech Labs Inc., kickstarted in June with the aim to evaluate, train, practice, provide internship, allocate projects, certify & employ, 25 Lac Indian citizens. This entire program is absolutely free and is powered by AWS. It is supported by Ministry of Education (GOI) and AICTE and comprises of five events during this campaign period until January 26, 2023.
The campaign was launched by union Minister of Education, Dharmendra Pradhan at a gathering of 100+ MNCs, MSMEs and Start-ups in Delhi .
AI for India is divided into 5 events:
- National Future Engineering Scholarship Examination: Aimed for AIadoption from class 8th to 12th Students, Undergraduate/post graduate Students and Individuals wanting to Upskill on emerging technologies.
- All India Skill to Scale Avenue: This is for every student unconditionally who have passed out in pandemic years and have gap in skillsets as compared with industry requirements.
- AI Ideathon: This is to encourage students and individuals to produce ideas to solve any human centric national issue with the help of AI, Data, Cloud and allied sciences.
- All India Data Engineering Quiz Competition: Data is new Oxygen, and we aim to diversify knowledge on data across domains and verticals.
- All India Jobathon for Cloud, Data and AI Aspirants: All the participants who participate and complete any one of the above initiative will be given a chance to appear for 100000 jobs from industries in India.
AI for India campaign is a part of ABCDEFGHI program of GOI to impact and train students in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Cyber Security, Data analytics and intelligence, Extended Reality (XR), Electronics, Energy solutions, Full stack developer, Gamification, GitHub, HTML5, Human computer interaction and IOT which are abbreviated as “ABCDEFGHI” by the Ministry of Education & AICTE. It is envisioned by the government of India to register more than 1 crore students and get them trained in these emerging areas for 3 to 6 months. The students who are pursuing higher education can upgrade themselves in these areas of emerging technologies.
log on to the following link participating in these events under ‘AI for India’ campaign: https://www.aiforindia.ai/Register?utm_source=shubhamteam&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=aiforindia