upGrad, higher edtech provider, announced the launch of five new offline experience centers in Delhi, Jabalpur, Kolhapur, Kottayam and Patna. The move comes at a time when upGrad is proactively expanding its business across target markets within India to cater to the increasing demand for quality online education, especially, coming out of non-metro cities.
“Through these new additions, we are expanding our network of counsellors and coaches who will continue to provide strategic guidance to our learners for mapping their existing skill sets with their career aspirations and goals for maximised professional growth,” said Jeetender Singh, Business Head – upGrad.
upGrad currently has a strength of 26 active offline experience centers across India and aims to add another 26 during the current fiscal. “Driving meaningful career outcomes for our learners is priority for us and therefore, we research a lot to understand how are consumers evolving. This gives us an edge to preempt consumer trends and create offerings which are inclusive and outcome-driven. Our high-impact human-led delivery service – backed by seasoned coaches, councellors, & mentors is fostering higher one-on-one engagement with learners and their families which in turn, shall also strengthen our stature as the LifeLongLearning partner for millions across Indian households,” concluded Mayank Kumar, Co-founder & MD, upGrad.
Here are the details of the new experience centers which have recently been inaugurated across Indian cities:
- Kolhapur: upGrad, S- 06, 2nd floor, Business Bay, Tarabai Park, Opposite Maharashtra Bank Kolhapur 416012
- Patna: Ground Floor, Satyam Apartment, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar 800001
- Kottayam : upGrad, First floor, Nedumgattu Chambers, Chavittuvazhi, Nattasseri, S H Mount, Kottayam, 686001
- Jabalpur: upGrad Experience Centre, Jabalpur R S Consultancy 51/52, 1st Floor, Chandrika Tower, Model Road, Wright Town, Jabalpur (M.P) Pin: 482001
- South Delhi: E13 Second Floor, South Extension 2 (Main Market) Delhi, 110049
Leave a Reply