Codingal, a coding platform for K-12 would be hosting a virtual National Coding Summit 2021 on July 15, 2021 and will coincide with the World Youth Skills Day and offer school-going students, their parents and teachers an opportunity to interact with policymakers, technology companies, leading education institutions including UNICEF, Adobe, Microsoft, UiPath, Manav Rachna University, KR Mangalam World School.
The inaugural summit’s theme is ‘Code the Future of India’. The online event will kick off at 10 am on July 15 and will feature insightful panel discussions on
- Relevance of coding in schools
- New National Education Policy
- Skills necessary for success in the future
- Industry partnerships and collaborations can drive STEM education in India
- Global and Indian Perspective in K12 Education
- Corporate Social Responsibility in K12 and STEM learning
“The National Coding Summit marks a unique and first-of-its-kind coming together of industry, policymakers and academia to discuss the future of STEM education in the country. It also offers students, parents and teachers a rare opportunity to interact with leading educators and senior corporate professionals on the emerging trends in technology education, and the importance of learning to code in schools,” said Vivek Prakash, cofounder of Codingal.