Legrand invites applications from meritorious girl students who have applied to pursue B.Tech/BE/B.Arch., other courses (BBA/B.Com/BSc- Math and Sciences) across India. The scholarship is meant to support meritorious students to pursue a career in Engineering, Architecture, Finance and Sciences.
- The scholarship is open to girl students across India.
- Applicants must be applying to courses in B.Tech/BE/B.Arch., other graduation courses (BBA/B.Com/BSc- Math and Sciences) in India.
- Applicants must have cleared their Class 12 in 2021- 2022 and scored 70% and above in their Class 10 and 12. Differently-abled girl students and transgender students shall be considered.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources must be less than INR 5,00,000.
- Girl students are awarded 60% course fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of course based on academic performance.
- Students in the special category will be awarded 80% fees up to INR 1,00,000 per year till the completion of the course based on academic performance.
*Special Category: Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID.
Last date to apply online: 31-08-2022
Apply : www.b4s.in/cmme/LFL5
Leave a Reply