iMerit, a AI data solutions company, announced the second annual iMerit ML DataOps Summit, focused on the intersection of machine learning data operations and artificial intelligence, in partnership with TechCrunch.
The iMerit ML DataOps Summit is a live virtual event taking place on November 8 in the United States and November 9 in Asia-Pacific. Register for free.
More than 2,000 data scientists, engineers and machine learning professionals will gather to explore commercializing AI with data intelligence, ML DataOps readiness for enterprise AI, solving data edge cases in production AI, what’s trending in ML DataOps.
Some of this year’s featured speakers include:
- Abhijit Bose, Capital One, Head of the Center for Machine Learning
- Alessandra Sala, Shutterstock, Senior Director of AI & Data Science
- Alfred Chuang, Race Capital, Founder and General Partner
- Alok Gupta, DoorDash, Head of Data
- Andy Pavlo, Carnegie Mellon University Associate Professor and OtterTune Co-Founder
- Anna Bethke, Salesforce, Ethical AI Data Scientist
- Anshuman Patnaik, Embark Trucks, Deep Learning Lead
- Anurag Wadehra, iMerit, Board of Director
- Avi Yashar, Dataloop, Co-founder and CPO
- Beata Kouchnir, Glassdoor, Director, Machine Learning Science
- Chris Barker, CBC Consulting, Founder and CEO
- Chris Karlin, Superb AI, Head of Sales
- Danny Lange, Unity, Senior Vice President of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Eric Chu, Zoox, Senior Manager, Data Science
- Itai Orr, Autobrains Technologies, Vice President of Technology
- Jai Natarajan, iMerit, Vice President, Strategic Business Development
- Jeff Mills, iMerit, Chief Revenue Officer
- Josh Hollin, AMP Robotics, VP of Engineering
- Manohar Paluri, Meta Platforms, Director of FAIR
- Michael Hazard, Applied Intuition, Product Manager
- Pavan Tripathi, Bregal Sagemount, Partner
- Radha Basu, iMerit, Founder and CEO
- Raj Aikat, iMerit, Chief Product & Technology Officer
- Seth Dobrin, Former IBM Chief AI Officer
- Shweta Shrivastava, Waymo, Senior Director of Product Management for Behavior
- Shyam Rajagopalan, Infinitus Systems, Inc., Co-Founder and CTO
- Sudeep George, iMerit, Vice President of Engineering
- Vinesh Sukumar, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Senior Director of Product Management
Additionally, the iMerit ML DataOps Summit will host a virtual expo showcasing data annotation and automation tool providers that are building the future of ML DataOps. Register now for the free virtual event, click here.