Great Lakes Institute of Management, with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon has announced admissions open for its full-time Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for academic session 2023-25.
The institute has also announced that the maximum work experience accepted for the PGDM has been increased to 3 years effective from the current admission cycle. Previously, only candidates with 0-2 years of work experience could apply to the PGDM. The eligibility for the One Year Postgraduate Program in Management (PGPM) remains unchanged and professionals with 2-10 years of experience can apply for the same.
The Great Lakes PGDM is a custom-designed two-year MBA program for fresh graduates and young professionals. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the high potential graduates, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The program is AICTE approved and accredited by AMBA (UK) and NBA, and recognized by AIU.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM 2023-25:
- Applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years’ scores also accepted
- Candidates with 0-3 years of work experience (by April 30th, 2023) can apply for the Two Year PGDM
- Candidates with 2-10 years of work experience (by April 30th, 2023) can apply for the One Year PGPM
- The application deadline for applying is 21st November, 2022
- To learn more about the PGDM, Click here(https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/pgdm)
- Eligible candidates can apply online here: Application Form(https://application.edu.in/)