Samsung India has come up with a fascinating innovation challenge called Solve for Tomorrow, its flagship CSR program for India’s bright young minds from 16–22 years where they can showcase their innovative ideas to solve real-world issues and transform the lives of people & communities related to education, environment, healthcare, & agriculture, .
Top three national winners will get mega support of up to INR 1 crore for their startup ideas and mentoring support from IIT Delhi experts. Winners stand a chance to develop a prototype of their idea.
This competition will also provide selected youngsters a chance to work on their idea under the guidance of FITT & Samsung mentors through different training modules, boot camps & workshops to build entrepreneurial skills and make then future-ready.
Shortlisted participants will get other benefits like online course vouchers worth INR 100,000, the opportunity to visit Samsung India offices, its R&D centres, Samsung Opera House in Bengaluru & a chance to interact with young Samsung employees and researchers
What you need to register for Solve for Tomorrow
- An original idea/concept in terms of science and technology with social or economic impact
- An idea that is focused on creating solutions for real-world problems
- Explain the problem you are trying to solve and who is the audience
- Explain how you will use Design Thinking in this solution and how is your idea unique
- Describe the anticipated social impact of your solution
How to register?
- Register at https://www.samsung.com/in/solvefortomorrow/ to receive your login credentials.
- Click on the https://www.samsung.com/in/solvefortomorrow/ again to log in with your confirmed user ID & password to go to the application form page and fill in all the necessary details. (Individuals or teams of up to 3 members can participate)
- Post submitting all the details you will receive a confirmation mail from the Solve for Tomorrow organizing team and you are done!