NMAT by GMAC™ exam, the entrance test for SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University’s School of Business Management in Mumbai and School of Management at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai and Indore for their full-time MBA programs, batch of 2022-24 will commence from 14th October 2021.
Step 1: Register for NMAT by GMAC Last day to register is 10 November 2021
Step 2: Register and apply for NMIMS MBA at nmat.nmims.edu (Last day to apply is either before the NMAT by GMAC first exam attempt date or 21 November, whichever is earlier)
Note: Important changes introduced by NMIMS for MBA Admissions 2022
NMIMS accepts score of the first NMAT examination attempted by the candidate. Apply for NMIMS before your scheduled NMAT by GMAC examination or before 21st November whichever is earlier.
Registrations are open for the following full-time programmes from the School of Business Management in Mumbai
- MBA with core specializations in Finance, Information Systems, Marketing and Operations & Decision Sciences
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA HR
- MBA Decision Science & Analytics + MS in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University. (Dual Degree)
- MBA (Digital Transformation)
- MBA Business Analytics (under Centre of Excellence Analytics & Data Science)