JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur is offering Early admissions to the students appearing for their Class XII Board Examinations in 2022 or XII passed, for all the UG programs like B Tech, BBA, B.Des, and BCA for the upcoming academic session 2022-2023.
Before candidates apply for admission, they are advised to check the eligibility criteria laid down by the JK Lakshmipat University. Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the application form. The early admission process is particularly suitable for those who are clear about pursuing engineering, design, or management studies. There are limited seats for Early Admission Mode. The admission will be granted on a first come first served basis to only those applicants who meet all the admission criteria as defined for respective admission and considered as Provisional Admission.
Early Admissions ensure that the student can be stress-free and can focus on excelling in their Class XII Board examinations. Early Admissions students will get financial benefit in terms of their admission fee paid; admission fee (INR 5000) for the Students taking early admission has been waived off. JKLU offers a limited number of meritorious scholarships on a first-come-first-served basis. Early Admissions students have an additional advantage of securing these scholarships by early admission offer acceptance.
While filling the application form, candidates have to enter their personal and academic details in the respective section of the form. After filling the application form, candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 750. Candidates should note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Last date to apply in early Admission Round 1: 15 February 2022
The admission process involves:
- Minimum 70 % aggregate in class X & XII for B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering & 65% for other B.Tech streams and 60 % is for other UG programs.
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only
- Selection of a student at JKLU will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps.
- Submission of the application form with required details. Non-refundable application fee of Rs.750 is to be paid.
- Counseling and interview with the JKLU admissions team, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
Aspirants can apply through the link below:
Admission Link: https://www.jklu.edu.in/admission