JK Business School (JKBS), Gurugram University, is inviting applications for its three-year BBA programme for the batch of 2021. The selection process would be based on Screening on the basis of Class XII results followed by JKBS Written Aptitude Test (WAT), Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Eligibility & Admission Criteria
- Admissions are given on the basis of Merit at 10+2 level (with minimum 50% in any stream)
- Students who have cleared the 10+2 exams or equivalent examination from CBSE/Board of school Education, Haryana/or other recognized board/or its equivalent are eligible to apply for these programs
- Screening on the basis of Class XII results.
- Group Discussion, Personal Interview & JKBS Written Aptitude Test (WAT)
Prospectus and Application
- Application forms are available online and can be downloaded from our website www.jkbschool.org.
- The Application form fee is INR 700.
- The fee structure for the course is INR 2,79,000 and an INR 10,000 refundable security deposit.
JKBS has been ranked 11th in Top BBA Colleges in India and 5th in the Northern Region by the Global Human Resource Development Centre (GHRDC) 2020.