IIHMR University, Jaipur is introducing MBA in Digital Health for the very first time. MBA (Digital Health) is an interdisciplinary master’s program in digital health, aimed to develop highly qualified experts in areas requiring interface between computer science, IT and medicine. The programme is ideally suited for applicants with a bachelor’s degree in a discipline fundamentally related to the program, such as Computer Applications, Information Technology, Computer Science, Systems engineering, B-informatics, Medicine, Pharmacy Life-Sciences.The program enables in staying at the cutting-edge of emerging health technology, including digital health, telehealth, and health automation. The program focuses on technology application and interfaces in diagnosis, treatment, patient records, training, and financial transactions. Participants will gain high-level knowledge of healthcare information systems as well as the benefits and barriers associated with digital health products.
Any recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum three-year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates with CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT scores can also apply
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the bachelor’s degree program or awaiting results of their final year examination in 2021 may also apply
- Working professionals with relevant work experience are encouraged to apply
- Encourages students from diverse academic backgrounds of Medicine, Healthcare, Information Technology (IT), Computer Applications, Computer Science, Systems engineering, B-informatics, Medicine, Pharmacy or Life-Science for effective design and delivery.
- A student must be successfully graduated before the date of joining
- Program duration- 2 Years
- Admission starts from- 17th February, 2021
- Last date of Submission of Application- 25th March 2021
- of seats- 30
- Total Programme Fee –Rs. 9,60,000
- Disciplines– Medicine, Healthcare, Computer Science and Information Technology
- Scholarships: Limited Merit based Scholarship available on first come first serve basis and free ships available for SC/ST/OBC and Economically weaker section (EWS)
- Amount of Scholarship: 1,00,000 each student and amount of free shipswill be 100% fee waiver.
- Date of IIHMR U-MAT Examination: 6th April2021
- Date of GD: 8th April 2021
- Date of PI: 9th April, 2021
- Placements: 100% Placement assistance
- Hostel Facility: Separate for boys and girls
- Career opportunities:
Emerging health technology, including digital health, telehealth, and health automation will open the doors of global health giants including both Public and Private Sectors such as Karakinos, Napier, GE Health, Wipro Healthcare, Cerner, Genpact, National Health Mission, Ayushman Bharat etc. The program focuses on technology application and interfaces in diagnosis, treatment, patient records, training, and financial transactions.
Candidates aspiring for admission may apply online on the website www.iihmr.edu.in