SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed-to-be University offering undergraduate programs – B Tech (4 years), integrated B Tech + MBA Tech (5 years) in Mumbai, Shirpur, Navi Mumbai, Indore, Hyderabad & Chandigarh and B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech.), across its campuses in Mumbai, Shirpur, & Hyderabad has announced its NMIMS-CET 2023 , the official Common Entrance Test for admissions in Undergraduate and Integrated Degree programs offered by constituent schools of the NMIMS University.
- B Tech & MBA Tech (B Tech + MBA Tech) – English as compulsory subject with science or vocational science, minimum 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Vocational subject for all campuses 10 + 2 OR Candidates passing Diploma Engineering with Minimum 45% are eligible to apply
- Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech) – Compulsorily 45% marks in PCB or PCM in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination. NIOS candidates are not eligible for B. Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech) Program
Merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in NMIMS-CET exam. The decision of the university will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Candidates are required to update 12th or equivalent exams or predicted marks after the admission process.
- Candidates will not be considered for the merit list if they fail to update the correct information in the online registration form.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct marks are entered.
- At any given point of time, if it is found that the information given by the candidate i.e., 12th or equivalent exam is incorrect, the candidate admission will be cancelled and fees will be refunded as per prescribed refund rules.
- For Engineering: Candidates will be called for Counseling as per their merit. In the counseling session, candidates will be given admission to various specializations as per their merit, choice and availability of specialization as per eligibility criteria.