Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) has announced opening of applications for its one-year MBAs in Global Supply Chain Management and Digital Enterprise Management for the academic session 2022-2023. Applications are to be submitted online through its website www.iimu.ac.in and open on July 7th, 2021. The programs are 12-month full-time residential MBA programs. IIM Udaipur is the only IIM offering a 1-year full-time MBA in Global Supply Chain Management and the only Institute in India offering a 1-year full-time MBA in the Digital domain. The programs are open to graduates in any discipline and with 3+ years’ work experience in any domain, who meet the eligibility criteria and qualify in the selection process.
· Minimum of 10+2 years of school education and 3 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
· Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later
· Full-time work experience (after graduation) of minimum 36 months as of February 28, 2022
· Applicants are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview.
· An offer of admission is made based on the candidate’s demographic profile, academic profile, work experience, score in GMAT/GRE/CAT and personal interview.