With as many as 40 events spread across six days, this virtual fund raiser can be attended through their Instagram link @Ayanatfoundation all through the day.
List of events which will be conducted in this PAN India open virtual fundraising event from 11th June -16th June are as follows –
- Workshop on Public Speaking and importance of co- curriculars
- Workshop on Understanding the ABCs of Entrepreneurship
- Nutrition and Dietetics Session with Dr. Leena Saju
- Paediatric Neurology Session with Dr. Ajit Singh Baghela
- Pulmonary and Pneumonic Session with Dr. Anshika Jindal
- Learning Guitar with Mr. Bhavya Rajdogra
- Study Abroad Workshop with Dr. Kavita Monga
*• Cyber Security Session with Mr. Rakshit Tandon*
- Open Forum : Feminist Vs Pseudo- feminist
- Open forum : Safe Space
- Slam poetry : open platform
- Mimicry : open platform
- Beat Boxing : Open Platform
- Rap Battle : open platform
- Shayari : open platform
- Strokathon : open platform for art
- Gaming nights: Call of duty
- Gaming nights : valorant
- gaming nights : Minecraft
- Session on need of organ & blood donation in today’s time with organforlife
Some of the most well known celebs from various fields have also extended their support to this.
While well known stand-up comic Amit Tandon is the chief guest for the event besides actors like Jay Thakkar, well known Tik Tok star Rishabh Chawla, actress Kashish Kanwar (seen in Veere di wedding) and Cyber Security expert Rakshit Tandon also joining hands with them for various sessions.
The money raised will be used for providing Covid Relief Supplies to the needy with the help of Hemkunt Foundation. The Ayanat Foundation was started by two 15-year-olds Ayira Vij and Nikhil Mehtani six months ago and helped by 11 friends, their aim is to bring together the youth and work towards changing society at large. Today, they not only have 400 plus volunteers on board, they also have a strong following of 1700 followers on Instagram.